- We have a high of 20°C with some cloud to clear sky. A light air to light breeze ( 1 – 2 m/s) is going to blow south-west.
- As of 7 a.m. KST the air quality (PM-10) is GOOD across the island.
- Sunrise was at 6:38 a.m. and sunset will be at 6:02 p.m.
- There are two free volunteer guided walks on the trail today. Kim Tae-eun and Kim Jin will be guiding 23 pre-registered walkers on Route 14. Lee Seong-gwan will be out on Udo Island, Route 1-1, with 8 pre-registered walkers.
- Today’s Olle Image: Up on Gogeunsan along Route 7-1. Courtesy of Jeju Olle Academy member Lee Gyeong-ja.