* We have a high of 9°C with cloud to clear sky in places again. A light to gentle wind is going to blow south-west. Watch out for incoming poor weather on Wednesday and then Thursday. Weather in detail: http://web.kma.go.kr/aboutkma/intro/jeju/index.jsp
* Please check the link: http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm and attached images for fine dust throughout the day.
* Sunrise will be at 7:32 a.m. and sunset will be at 6:02 p.m.
* There are TWO guided walks on the trail. Hwang Jeong-tae will be leading 9 pre-registered walkers on Route 3-B. Kang Jin-cheol will be with 4 pre-registered walkers on Route 16 (reverse start).
* Today’s Olle Image: ‘Almost there!’ Walkers head into Jocheon and the end of Route 18 on Saturday. By Lee Seong-gwan.