Today’s Olle Image
A view over Seogwipo City… routes 6, 7, and 7-1. By Yonhap News on 21 January.
Today’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 9 | Guide: Im Soon-gil | 5 pre-registered walkers
* Route 10-1 | Guide: Jo Pil-yeong | 0 pre-registered walkers
* Route 2 | Guide: Kim Bo-soon | 6 pre-registered walkers
Yesterday’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 21 | Guide: Kim Seong-gyeong
* Route 18 (reverse) | Guide: Kim Gyeong-ae
We have a high of 14°C with cloud and rain due all day until tomorrow morning. It’s going to get worse as time goes on, especially up on the mountain. A light wind (2m/s) will blow north-west.
Overall it should be a POOR day for walking the trail, especially in the afternoon.
Fine Dust Situation (07:00 KST)
The PM2.5 micro fine dust level is GOOD.
The PM10 fine dust level across the island is GOOD.
Breathe EASILY again today.
*Please refer to the Jeju Environment Protection Research Center (http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm) or Air Korea (https://bit.ly/2taWZp5) for excellent maps showing the real-time influence of fine dust.
The forecast UV level is LOW.