There were no daily updates during the Lunar New Year holidays
Today’s Olle Image
An Unsettled Island along Route 5 on 27 January by Lee Seong-gwan.
Today’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 13 | Guide: Hong Dal-hyeon| 10 pre-registered walkers
* Route 4 | Guide: Kang Jin-cheol | 6 pre-registered walkers
Yesterday’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 14 | Guide Kim Ju-won says… “1 walker turned up but due to poor weather conditions and no umbrella we cancelled our walk…”
* Route 5 | Guide Kang Jin-cheol says… “By 15:30 4 walkers completed the route. The rain stopped when we finished!”
The sun will rise at 07:33 and set at 18:00
We have a high of 11°C with cloud due all day. A light wind (3m/s) will blow south then south-east. There could be some very light rain showers this morning, too.
Overall it should be an overcast and soggy day on the trail with great air quality.
Fine Dust Situation (07:00 KST)
The PM2.5 micro fine dust level is GOOD.
The PM10 fine dust level across the island is GOOD.
* Please refer to the Jeju Environment Protection Research Center (http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm)
* Air Korea (https://bit.ly/2taWZp5) for excellent maps showing the real-time influence of fine dust.
The forecast UV level is GOOD.