Today’s Olle Image
Walking in the Rain along Route 5 on 27 January by Lee Seong-gwan.
Today’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 19 (reverse) | Guide: Kim Gyeong-ae | 11 pre-registered walkers
* Route 8 | Guide: Kang Jin-cheol | 5 pre-registered walkers
Yesterday’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 13 (reverse) | Guide: Hong Dal-hyeon | “10 walkers started and we all finished…”
* Route 4 (reverse)| Guide: Kang Jin-cheol | “8 walkers on a Route 4 reverse walk had a good time and finished…”
– The sun will rise at 07:33 and set at 18:01 –
We have another high of 11°C with a tiny bit of morning patchy clear sky near the coast turning to cloud and sporadic rain showers throughout the day. A light to gentle wind (3-4m/s) will blow south then south-east.
Overall it should be a OK day for the trail. Wear appropriate water-proof footwear and bring a good outer jacket.
Fine Dust Situation (07:00 KST)
The PM 2.5 micro fine dust level is GOOD.
The PM 10 fine dust level across the island is GOOD.
* Please refer to the Jeju Environment Protection Research Center (http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm)
* Air Korea (https://bit.ly/2taWZp5) for excellent maps showing the real-time influence of fine dust.
The forecast UV level is GOOD.