Today’s Olle Image
“A Bright Winter…” along Route 8 on 29 January by Kang Jin-cheol
Today’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 10-1 (Gapado) | Guide: Choi Gi-seon | 0 pre-registered walkers
* Route 14-1 | Guide: Kim Gyeong-ae | 12 pre-registered walkers
Yesterday’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 19 (reverse) | Guide: Kim Gyeong-ae | “We had 12 walkers depart and another join along the way with a little rain falling. Later the sun came out and we finished by 15:40…”
* Route 8 | Guide: Kang Jin-cheol | “Today 8 walkers completed the route. But the main characters were the beautiful clouds in the sky…”
– The sun will rise at 07:32 and set at 18:02 –
We have a high of 10°C with morning cloud and some very light rain showers turning to clearer sky later. However, a fresh wind (8-9m/s) is going to blow south then south-east.
Overall it should be another OK day for the trail in non-perfect conditions. It all depends on your frame of mind and the type of walkers you are.
Fine Dust Situation (06:00 KST)
The PM 2.5 micro fine dust level is GOOD.
The PM 10 fine dust level across the island is GOOD.
Expect slightly poorer micro fine dust conditions later on in the day.
* Please refer to the Jeju Environment Protection Research Center (http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm)
* Air Korea (https://bit.ly/2taWZp5) for excellent maps showing the real-time influence of fine dust.
The forecast UV level is GOOD.