Today’s Olle Image
“Pony and sky…” along Route 8 on 29 January by Hong Gyeong-sil
Today’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 1-1 (Udo) | Guide: Lee Seong-gwan | 11 pre-registered walkers
* Route 7 | Guide: Go Jeong-eun | 11 pre-registered walkers
Yesterday’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 10-1 (Gapado) | Guide: Choi Gi-seon | No Information
* Route 14-1 | Guide: Kim Gyeong-ae | “There were 12 walkers on the reverse walk from O’sulloc to Jeoji. Rain fell while we were in the Gotjawal Forest. As we came out the sun began shining…”
– The sun will rise at 07:31 and set at 18:03 –
We have a high of 9°C with morning cloud giving way to clearer sky later. A gentle wind (4m/s) is going to blow south-east.
Overall it should be another OK and CHILLY day for the trail. Prepare a warmer jacket if you are going to be out there. Expect better conditions for walks on Saturday and Sunday.
Fine Dust Situation (06:00 KST)
The PM 2.5 micro fine dust level is NORMAL.
The PM 10 fine dust level across the island is GOOD to NORMAL.
The north-west of the island will see worse fine dust than the eastern side today.
* Please refer to the Jeju Environment Protection Research Center (http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm)
* Air Korea (https://bit.ly/2taWZp5) for excellent maps showing the real-time influence of fine dust.
The forecast UV level is GOOD.