Today’s Olle Image
“To the Udo lighthouse…” along Route 1-1 on 31 January by Lee Seong-gwan
Today’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 2 | Guide: Kim Bok-bae | 20 pre-registered walkers
* Route 10 (reverse) | Guide: Kang Jin-cheol | 7 pre-registered walkers
Yesterday’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 1 | Guide: Jang Won-soon | 41 walkers
– The sun will rise at 07:30 and set at 18:05 –
We have a high of 10°C with clear sky and a gentle wind (4m/s) blowing south-west.
It should be a good day for the trail, however, the fine dust is not so great in the morning. The situation will improve later.
Fine Dust Situation (07:00 KST)
The PM 2.5 micro fine dust level is BAD.
The PM 10 fine dust level across the island is NORMAL.
* Please refer to the Jeju Environment Protection Research Center (http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm)
* Air Korea (https://bit.ly/2taWZp5) for excellent maps showing the real-time influence of fine dust.
The forecast UV level is GOOD.