Today’s Olle Image
“Leaving Udo behind” at the end of Route 1-1 on 31 January by Lee Seong-gwan
Today’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 3-A | Guide: Kim Ok-soon | 19 pre-registered walkers
Yesterday’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 2 | Guide: Kim Bok-bae |
* Route 10 (reverse) | Guide: Kang Jin-cheol |
– The sun will rise at 07:29 and set at 18:06 –
We have a high of 9°C with cloud, very patchy clear sky, and some very light rain showers in places. A gentle wind (4m/s) is going to blow south-east again.
It should be a OK day for the trail. It depends on the walker’s frame of mind.
Fine Dust Situation (06:00 KST)
The micro fine dust level will become bad for a couple of hours around midday if you are in the Jeju City area.
The PM 2.5 micro fine dust level is GOOD to NORMAL.
The PM 10 fine dust level across the island is GOOD to NORMAL.
* Please refer to the Jeju Environment Protection Research Center (http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm)
* Air Korea (https://bit.ly/2taWZp5) for excellent maps showing the real-time influence of fine dust.
The forecast UV level is GOOD.