Today’s Olle Image
“The Seogwipo Sea” along Route 8 on 29 January by Kang Jin-cheol
Today’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 4 | Guide: Choi Gi-seon | 16 pre-registered walkers
Yesterday’s Guided Walk(s)
* Route 3-A | Guide: Kim Ok-soon |
– The sun will rise at 07:29 and set at 18:07 –
We have a high of 8°C with clear sky and a light wind (2-3 m/s) blowing south.
It should be a NICE day for the trail. Bring a warmer layer just in case.
Fine Dust Situation (06:00 KST)
The PM 2.5 micro fine dust level is GOOD to NORMAL.
The PM 10 fine dust level is GOOD.
By the time walkers get outside the fine dust situation will be GOOD. So breathe easy today.
* Please refer to the Jeju Environment Protection Research Center (http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm)
* Air Korea (https://bit.ly/2taWZp5) for excellent maps showing the real-time influence of fine dust.
The forecast UV level is GOOD.