Today’s Olle Image
A rocky ocean view along Route 6. By Lee Seong-gwan on Feb. 6
Today’s Guided Walks
Kim Bo-soon will be leading 7 pre-registered walkers on Route 12.
Yesterday’s Guided Walks Roundup
We had 16 walkers head off on the Route 11 guided walk on Feb. 10. Sunrise and Sunset on Jeju
Sunrise is at 7:22 a.m. and sunset will be at 6:15 p.m.
We have a high of 8°C with clear sky and sun. A lovely light to gentle morning wind (3 m/s) will become a moderate wind (6 m/s) later on. Weather in detail:
http://web.kma.go.kr/aboutkma/intro/jeju/index.jsp Air Quality Report
Overall the air quality is looking good to ever-so-slightly normal throughout the day.
Today’s Olle Image
Along Route 6 on Feb. 6 by Lee Seong-gwan Today’s Guided Walks
There is ONE guided walk on the trail today. Guk Ae-ja will be leading 11 pre-registered walkers on Route 8.
Register for future walks here.
Sunrise and Sunset
Sunrise was at 7:24 a.m. and sunset will be at 6:11 p.m.
We have a high of 5°C with cloud to clear sky. A fresh to moderate wind ( 8 – 6 m/s ) is blowing south and will get weaker as the day goes on. In detail:
This is the last daily update until after the Lunar New Year vacation has finished. Postings will resume on February 7
Today’s Olle Image: ‘The Waves Arrive’ By Lee Seong-gwan along Route 18 during last Saturday’s Young Supporters walk.
We have a high of 7°C with cloud to clear sky in places. A moderate wind ( 7 m/s ) is going to blow south-east all day. Weather in detail: http://web.kma.go.kr/aboutkma/intro/jeju/index.jsp
PM10 in Jeju and South Korea Jeju: http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm
PM 2.5 in Jeju and South Korea Jeju: http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm
* Sunrise will be at 7:31 a.m. and sunset will be at 6:05 p.m.
* There are TWO guided walks on the trail. Kang Jin-cheol is leading 3 pre-registered walkers on Route 1 (reverse start) and Kim Ju-won is with 8 pre-registered walkers on Route 14-1.
* Please check the opening and closing times for Olle information centers on February 5 (Lunar New Year Day):
* The Ganse Lounge will be re-opening on Feb. 11 in conjunction with Gwandeok-jeong Bunsik (small cheap hearty-filling food restaurant). So you’ll be able to pick up Olle souvenirs and passports from that time in Jeju City.
* We have a high of 9°C with cloud to clear sky in places again. A light to gentle wind is going to blow south-west. Watch out for incoming poor weather on Wednesday and then Thursday. Weather in detail:
* Please check the link:
http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm and attached images for fine dust throughout the day.
* Sunrise will be at 7:32 a.m. and sunset will be at 6:02 p.m.
* There are TWO guided walks on the trail. Hwang Jeong-tae will be leading 9 pre-registered walkers on Route 3-B. Kang Jin-cheol will be with 4 pre-registered walkers on Route 16 (reverse start).
* Today’s Olle Image: ‘Almost there!’ Walkers head into Jocheon and the end of Route 18 on Saturday. By Lee Seong-gwan.