This is the last daily update until after the Lunar New Year vacation has finished. Postings will resume on February 7
Today’s Olle Image: ‘The Waves Arrive’ By Lee Seong-gwan along Route 18 during last Saturday’s Young Supporters walk.
We have a high of 7°C with cloud to clear sky in places. A moderate wind ( 7 m/s ) is going to blow south-east all day. Weather in detail: http://web.kma.go.kr/aboutkma/intro/jeju/index.jsp
PM10 in Jeju and South Korea Jeju: http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm
PM 2.5 in Jeju and South Korea Jeju: http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm
* Sunrise will be at 7:31 a.m. and sunset will be at 6:05 p.m.
* There are TWO guided walks on the trail. Kang Jin-cheol is leading 3 pre-registered walkers on Route 1 (reverse start) and Kim Ju-won is with 8 pre-registered walkers on Route 14-1.
* Please check the opening and closing times for Olle information centers on February 5 (Lunar New Year Day):
* The Ganse Lounge will be re-opening on Feb. 11 in conjunction with Gwandeok-jeong Bunsik (small cheap hearty-filling food restaurant). So you’ll be able to pick up Olle souvenirs and passports from that time in Jeju City.
* We have a high of 9°C with cloud to clear sky in places again. A light to gentle wind is going to blow south-west. Watch out for incoming poor weather on Wednesday and then Thursday. Weather in detail:
* Please check the link:
http://air.jeju.go.kr/index.htm and attached images for fine dust throughout the day.
* Sunrise will be at 7:32 a.m. and sunset will be at 6:02 p.m.
* There are TWO guided walks on the trail. Hwang Jeong-tae will be leading 9 pre-registered walkers on Route 3-B. Kang Jin-cheol will be with 4 pre-registered walkers on Route 16 (reverse start).
* Today’s Olle Image: ‘Almost there!’ Walkers head into Jocheon and the end of Route 18 on Saturday. By Lee Seong-gwan.